Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kate's bridal shower in Fredericksburg, VA!

At the end of 2011, Corrie, Kate's little sister, organized a bridal shower to celebrate the nuptials of Kate and Tony in 2012!  We gathered in Fredericksburg, Virginia - first at Corrie's apartment downtown and later at the historic Kenmore Inn where Corrie is an innkeeper!

Delicious treats and eats, drinks and winks and stories full of glory - it was a great chance to celebrate Kate and Tony's engagement and their September wedding.  I feel so lucky I got to be a part of this celebration and am already looking forward to coming home again to be a part of the wedding (I'm a bridesmaid!).  Peruse below some of my favorite photos from the day and a video I put together - I hope you enjoy!







See more photos from the day here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...