Tuesday, March 26, 2013

world of wizards

Some Spring!  Taken on Monday, March 25, 2013 on my walk to the Metro in the morning
After seeing a fireball, Abdoulaye and I thought it was time to check out the Washington Wizards, too!  With Alys' birthday around the corner, we decided to celebrate at the Verizon center with some seats high enough up so we could see the entire stadium :)  It made my eyes hurt to be so high but it was still a fun Monday night and birthday celebration adventure!  The Wizards won (107-94) and we made it home by 10:00pm after a full night of tasty Chinese food, cupcake eating, basketball watching and catching up while trying to avoid the feeling of vertigo.

OK, so those aren't basketball players on the floor but the Wizards did win!
The snow weighed pretty heavily on the daffodils on Monday but now it's all melted away and Spring-like temperatures are back.  I love these pictures of us in Washington DC's Chinatown - I won't forget your birthday Alys!  Loading these pictures and writing these blog posts is such a special way for me to hold on to my (our) memories; I'm so thankful to blogspot for the platform to do so!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...