Thursday, January 5, 2012

a few of my favorites

Eyes, ears, nose, tongue, fingers - so much to see, hear, smell, taste and do!  I found this blog via this blog where the author posts about her favorite sight, smell, touch, sound and taste-ful things.  Here are some of my most recent sensory stimulants:
 Sight
found here
Virginia recently passed me by from the windows of an Amtrak train as I returned home from Kate's bridal shower, New Year's celebrations and a visit with Cat and David and their sweet baby boy, Auggie.  Best way to travel and a wonderful way to ring in 2012!

Smell
found here and also here for a steal!
I love when I put on scarves and can still smell the lingering scent of this perfume on them.

Sound

Robyn.  Thank you for introducing me to her music (and dance moves!), Kate.































Touch
such a great idea to celebrate the small moments throughout the year!





Taste



I want to make some macaroons, too!
 What are some of your favorites from 2011?  Looking forward to any in particular in 2012?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...