Monday, June 4, 2012

A Wedding in Pittsburgh

A Church on 5th Avenue
 My cousin Elaine got hitched this past weekend!  Her sister, Martha, got married in May 2008 (right before I left for the Peace Corps).  It was a real treat to be a part of their celebration (my first Jewish wedding!) and visit Pittsburgh for the first time.

Elaine & Noah offered soaps from the Yodely Goat Soap Shoppe and I ate more salmon the past three days than I have in probably the past three years.  Their ceremony was heartfelt and the toasts following were tender.  There was lots of love and it was nice to get to spend some more quality time with Matt & Martha.

Enjoy some of my favorites from their big day!
Under the chuppah!

The newlyweds with my Aunt Jeanne and Memaw

With my dates :)
See more photos from the big day here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...