Monday, May 28, 2012

Roses, babies and film - oh my!

We visited the Norfolk Botanical Garden - roses in full bloom!
Cassie's visit to VB/VA has come to a sad close (pictures here!).  Fingers crossed for a speedy reunion. This past weekend I went to the beach and gave a presentation on Mali to my church - such a treat!  Now it's on to a busy week involving job-related treasures and then my cousin Elaine's wedding :)

A little over 7 months ago I was celebrating Amanda & Ryan's wedding (my first blog post on trifles & treasures!).  Soon, I'll be celebrating the birth of their first child!  I'm so excited for my precious college roommate and her sweet husband.  When Cassie and I passed through Richmond last week we stayed with the happy couple and they let me snap a few photos of Amanda's beautiful belly, which she gave me permission to publish here.  Enjoy!





Read this article about Mali and watch this video about FHI 360's work in Cambodia (filmed by a friend I met while he was filming in Mali, Colby with DDC International) if you're so inclined. 

Anyone in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East or Oceania looking for a feature film grant?  Here's a call for applications for a great sounding one!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...