Friday, September 7, 2012

have a whale of a weekend!

Image source
Remember when Sarah visited me in Mali in 2010?  If not - see our pictures here and here (and a little video below :).  I'm headed to Fredericksburg, VA this weekend to see her and her new show, Curios, debuting at LibertyTown Arts Workshop tonight.  Read an article about it here!

Hard to believe it's been two years since I've seen her - it feels like much longer!  I'm excited to catch up with her and other friends and re-visit one of my favorite Virginia cities :)
What are you up to this weekend?  Do you have a favorite Virginia city? :)  Also - I may be too optimistic but I should be hearing from USCIS in one month about Abdoulaye's visa progress - fingers crossed and prayers welcome for OAA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...