Thursday, September 20, 2012

Almost here!

It's hard to believe that it's been close to 5 months since I left Guinea (and last saw Abdoulaye).  Time is really flying and I am optimistic we don't have too much longer to wait until he gets here (maybe mid-November??).  

Today I'm thankful for Skype, morning dances, pertinent talks (and a boss who will let me go to them!), cool weather, smoothies and catching up with friends on the phone.  I am also truly blessed to be living with Cassie who understands where I am coming from and what I am going through-thanks for being there for me little lady!

Abdoulaye taught me some Azonto dance moves this morning (see video below).  I took away pretend like you're scratching your arm and twist your foot.  Got it.  
Anything especially blessing you this morning?  I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...