Wednesday, July 25, 2012

treasures.


From moving to DC with Cassie to checking out wedding venues in Virginia Beach (more on that later!) to meeting the Malian ambassador to the US and Cheick Hamala Diabate - life has been filled with some treasured moments.  I am getting used to my neighborhood and trying to find a safe, bike-friendly route to work and also seeking a balance between work, school and play.  Let's just say it's an evolving story :)  
Treasure at EQUIKIDS.
It's hard not having Abdoulaye here to share these moments but we are so blessed to have Skype and that we can talk everyday so I'll keep my complaining to a minimum!  OAA is still in full-swing, we're crossing our fingers for a November/December arrival.  

I love the horse in the picture above (and his name :) and I hope you'll love the video below, which captures some moments from my move from Virginia Beach, VA to Washington, DC.  


Moving to DC from Jennifer Davis on Vimeo.

Check out these videos about what is happening in Mali - hoping reports that she will become the next Somalia or Afghanistan won't prove to be true...

1 comment:

  1. I loved being a part of that adventure!!
    xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...