Monday, October 1, 2012

fall for anything


 Weekends like this past one make me remember why I love having my camera close at hand.   Friday I visited the Fredericksburg Songwriters' Showcase to hear Laura Shepherd (along with Valorie Miller, Greg Trafildo and Aca Perco) and then saw Madi Wolf and the Pack at the Otter House (Wow, they really were awesome!).  The weather on Saturday was a dream - perfectly fall-like and made for a great farm party day (celebrated out near Tappahannock, VA).  What acrobatic move would you have added to our timed shot above?  Sunday I got to see some of my college besties at our alma mater, the University of Mary Washington - this time, with babies in tow!  It was only mildly surreal to visit campus 4 years after graduation with a toddler in tow and a baby in a holster - it was fun being Aunt Jennifer for the day :)
With Jackie and Sarah for a smooch and a squeeze
Making Campus Walk look good since 2004.
I hope your weekend was wonderful and your October is off to a great start!  See more pictures here from the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...