Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scrap DC

Image source
Chilly weather makes me day dream about cozying up on the couch and knitting.  I don't know if that's going to happen but with my first nephew on the way and my wedding in May, I have some crafting to do!

Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon Scrap DC, a thrift store for artists and crafters here in Washington, DC, through the EcoWomen DC website.  I can't wait to check out their shop on Thursday on my lunch break to see what kind of treasures they have!

Check out Scrap DC on Facebook and Twitter or at their next Craft & Chat with the EcoWomen club on November 1st.
Another delight - a chance late-night Skype encounter!  Can't wait until you're here Abdoulaye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...