Friday, September 6, 2013

Blessings!

Image Source
I am on a roll today.  Abdoulaye and I listed our guest room on Airbnb last night and we already have folks booked for a month!  Then, I've been stressing about these tickets I got for Abdoulaye as a surprise for his favorite comedian, Gad Elmaleh.  The only catch?  The show is in Boston and it just didn't make (financial) sense to head up for a couple of days (can you believe I'm too impulsive sometimes?? :).  But what was I going to do with the four tickets (and I couldn't keep the surprise, either :)?  After trying unsuccessfully to unload them on friends, I just called World Music/CRASHarts and they reimbursed me practically on the spot.  Such a blessing!

Now I can look forward to the rest of September with a little bit of an easier breath.  This weekend is going to be a treasure - a visit from a friend in grad school, this party, this exhibit and this walk.  Later this month, we have the wedding of a lovely friend, a visit from my parents and hopefully a little nephew/sister-in-law/brother time at the end of the month.  I can't wait.

What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?  September?  Can you believe the weather here in DC?  I am loving that crisp in the air!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I loved the posting of your place on AirBnB...hope I can stay one day! I am looking forward to hiking tomorrow and the Bike and Brew 50K with friends here in town later this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...