Friday, September 6, 2013

Blessings!

Image Source
I am on a roll today.  Abdoulaye and I listed our guest room on Airbnb last night and we already have folks booked for a month!  Then, I've been stressing about these tickets I got for Abdoulaye as a surprise for his favorite comedian, Gad Elmaleh.  The only catch?  The show is in Boston and it just didn't make (financial) sense to head up for a couple of days (can you believe I'm too impulsive sometimes?? :).  But what was I going to do with the four tickets (and I couldn't keep the surprise, either :)?  After trying unsuccessfully to unload them on friends, I just called World Music/CRASHarts and they reimbursed me practically on the spot.  Such a blessing!

Now I can look forward to the rest of September with a little bit of an easier breath.  This weekend is going to be a treasure - a visit from a friend in grad school, this party, this exhibit and this walk.  Later this month, we have the wedding of a lovely friend, a visit from my parents and hopefully a little nephew/sister-in-law/brother time at the end of the month.  I can't wait.

What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?  September?  Can you believe the weather here in DC?  I am loving that crisp in the air!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I loved the posting of your place on AirBnB...hope I can stay one day! I am looking forward to hiking tomorrow and the Bike and Brew 50K with friends here in town later this month!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...