As I look back on posts throughout this process, I can remember the specific days and how I felt - I'm so thankful for that even though at the time it was almost painful to write about missing Abdoulaye. Writing about something that seemed such a long time away and now here I am less than a few days from seeing my love. It is a great feeling.
Since I didn't do a things I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving, I'll do one for today. Keep me grateful and present!
- I am in love with the tumblr What Should Peace Corps Volunteers Call Me. It makes me laugh out loud every time I visit.
- It doesn't get much better than dried lavender. Yum! Now I want to visit a lavender farm like this one in Virginia!
- Don't you love this awesome head piece (for the wedding!)?
- Letters from friends (especially ones that are so timely :)
- Yunalis Zarai - her music makes me feel calm every time.
- Nashville! Cassie and I are enjoying this as a wind-down to the day :)
Any treasures in your life you're especially thankful for these days?