Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Celebrations!

Lindsay with Uncle Jimmie, our Valentine. 
With Abdoulaye's and my engagement party on Saturday and my birthday today -  there is a lot of celebrating going on!  I did not get a chance to post these photos from right before I left but wanted to share some of my favorites from Valentine's Day and bon voyage parties my parents threw me.  Hope you enjoy!
Trippy!

Dad gave a really sweet bon voyage toast - thank you!
Randy and Irene brought a tasty cake!

We didn't get a shot with all the rest of the crew but here's one of those of us that won the party :)
With my brother Michael and sister-in-law Courtney
Mahi Mahs!
Laurie, John's sister, and her husband Frank came to visit.  What a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...