Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 trifles & treasures and onto 2012!

What a trip 2011 was!  Ups, downs and all arounds!  I learned a lot this year, made some wonderful friends and celebrated some beautiful moments.  Weddings, babies, heartbreaks - I think all my emotional bases were covered and I can't wait to see what 2012 has to offer!

Looking back through my old blog, I'm so glad I have a digital scrapbook of all these moments in my life and I am looking forward to continuing the blogging in 2012!  Here are some of my favorite posts from 2011:


January: happy times.  sad times.
February: musical times.
March: thankful times and on-the-edge kind of times.
April: yellow dress times and romantic times.
May: internet times.  learning times.
June: long-term visitors and a wedding!
July: books, 3 years in Mali and veterinarians.
August: a new baby!
September: bad news and a new bridge.
October: international engagement part I. i.e. part II
November: a new blog and a new movie!
December: phoenix phriends and seattle by storm!

closing out 2011 right with my treasure of a friend and bride-to-be, Kate
showering Fredericksburg with our bridal love

see more pictures from Kate's bridal shower here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...