Sunday, November 6, 2011

A new blog beginning!

Sunset in Rabat, Morocco
I've been itching for the past few months to start a new blog.  A blog where I don't feel limited to write things only about Mali or my life in Mali! 

So here she is - trifles & treasures - where I'll write about wedding things (even if the wedding is awhile off!), graduate school (more on that soon!), working in Mali and so much more!  I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life - and so glad you'll be here to share in it!

1 comment:

  1. What a great new blog Jennifer..love the name! I have been meaning so much to get back to mine. I can't wait to hear more about your trifles and treasures...thanks for being such a great treasure of a friend to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...